Wendel Rosen Counts 29 Attorneys as 2017 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
OAKLAND, Calif., July 17, 2017 – Twenty-five Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP attorneys have been named to the 2017 edition of Northern California Super Lawyers and four have been named Northern California Rising Stars.
Northern California Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service and publication, selects outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas through a rigorous, multifaceted nomination process that comprises a statewide survey of lawyers, detailed peer review and extensive research of each candidate. Approximately five percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction.
Approximately 43 percent of Wendel Rosen attorneys were named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Practice areas represented include bankruptcy, business, business litigation, construction litigation, environmental, environmental litigation, estate planning and probate, intellectual property, land use/zoning and real estate.
The following are Wendel Rosen’s 2017 Northern California Super Lawyers:
- Elizabeth Berke-Dreyfuss – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Mark S. Bostick* – Bankruptcy: Business
- Kevin R. Brodehl* – Real Estate
- Carl D. Ciochon – Real Estate
- Michael D. Cooper** – Bankruptcy: Business
- Patricia E. Curtin* – Land Use/Zoning
- Michael A. Dean** – Real Estate
- Monica Dell’Osso** – Estate & Probate
- Bruce S. Flushman* – Environmental
- Tracy Green* – Bankruptcy: Business
- Margaret J. Grover* – Employment & Labor
- Charles A. Hansen** – Real Estate
- Les A. Hausrath* – Real Estate
- Jeffery B. Levi – Estate & Probate
- Deanna D. Lyon** – Estate & Probate
- Stephen McKae* – Environmental
- Steven M. Morger* – Real Estate
- Garret D. Murai – Construction Litigation
- Christine K. Noma* – Environmental
- Virginia Palmer** – Estate & Probate
- Daniel Rapaport* – Business Litigation
- Jonathan W. Redding* – Environmental
- Judith Y. Tang* – Estate & Probate
- R. Zachary Wasserman* – Land Use/Zoning
- Todd A. Williams* – Land Use/Zoning
*Indicates a Super Lawyer who has been honored five or more years.
**Indicates a Super Lawyer who has been honored every year since the inaugural list in 2004.
The 2017 Northern California Rising Stars list recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or fewer. Approximately two percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction.
Wendel Rosen’s 2017 Rising Stars:
- Evelin Y. Bailey – Employment & Labor
- Karen J. Balderama – Business/Corp
- Jennifer P. Tang – Intellectual Property
- M. Brooke Wilson – Estate & Probate
# # #