Wendel Rosen Attorneys Selected to 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers
OAKLAND, Calif., July 30, 2021 – Wendel Rosen LLP, the largest law firm in the East Bay representing businesses throughout the country, announced that 17 attorneys have been named to the 2021 edition of the Northern California Super Lawyers.
Northern California Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service and publication, selects outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas through a rigorous, multifaceted nomination process that comprises a statewide survey of lawyers, detailed peer review and extensive research of each candidate. Approximately 5% of the Northern California Bar receives the distinction.
Approximately 28% of the firm’s attorneys were named Super Lawyers. Practice areas include bankruptcy, business litigation, environmental, estate planning & probate, land use/zoning, and real estate.
The following are Wendel Rosen’s 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers:
- Elizabeth Berke-Dreyfuss* – Bankruptcy: Business
- Mark S. Bostick – Bankruptcy: Business
- Carl D. Ciochon – Real Estate
- Patricia E. Curtin* – Land Use/Zoning
- Michael A. Dean – Real Estate
- Monica Dell’Osso** – Estate & Probate
- Tracy Green* – Bankruptcy: Business
- Charles A. Hansen – Real Estate
- Les A. Hausrath – Real Estate
- Jeffery B. Levi – Estate & Probate
- Steven M. Morger – Real Estate
- Christine K. Noma*- Environmental
- Virginia Palmer** – Estate & Probate
- Judith Y. Tang*- Estate & Probate
- Zachary R. Wasserman – Land Use/Zoning
- Todd A. Williams – Land Use/Zoning
- Richard A. Sipos* – Business Litigation
*Indicates a Super Lawyer honored for ten years or more.
**Indicates a Super Lawyer included on any top list.
The team at Wendel Rosen congratulates all 17 attorneys selected to this prestigious recognition.