Wendel Rosen Attorneys Recognized as The Best Lawyers in America© 2022
Ten attorneys from the Wendel Rosen law firm have been selected for inclusion in the print edition of The Best Lawyers in America 2022. The prestigious award recognizes top legal talent nationwide across all practice areas. Lawyers are selected after an extensive peer review evaluation.
The attorneys recognized as The Best Lawyers in America represent a variety of practice areas including land use and zoning law, real estate law, trusts and estates, litigation, construction law, bankruptcy, real estate litigation, eminent domain and condemnation law. Wendel Rosen Partner Patricia E. Curtin is included for the 20th consecutive year, having appeared on the list since 2003.
The Wendel Rosen Best Lawyers in America honorees are:
- Patricia E. Curtin (2003)  – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Michael A. Dean, Retired (1983)  – Real Estate Law
- Monica Dell’Osso (2006)  – Litigation – Trusts and Estates / Trusts and Estates
- Matthew F. Graham (2016)  – Construction Law / Litigation – Construction
- Tracy Green (2018)  – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Charles A. Hansen (2007)  – Litigation – Real Estate
- Les A. Hausrath (2018)  – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Howard W. Lind (2016)  – Real Estate Law
- Virginia Palmer (2020) – Trusts and Estates
- Todd A. Williams (2018)  – Land Use and Zoning Law
(Year) First year the lawyer was listed in the published practice area.
[#] Milestone of years recognized by Best Lawyers
Additionally, Wendel Rosen Partner Les A. Hausrath was recognized by The Best Lawyers as the 2022 Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Oakland.
This recognition is awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. For more information about the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, visit www.bestlawyers.com.