Wendel Rosen Attorneys Recognized as The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
Wendel Rosen LLP is pleased to announce that 13 attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the printed edition of The Best Lawyers in America 2021. Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review through evaluation and review surveys. The prestigious award recognizes top legal talent nationwide across all practice areas.
The attorneys recognized as The Best Lawyers in America represent a variety of practice areas including land use zoning law, real estate law, trusts and estates litigation, construction law, bankruptcy, real estate litigation, eminent domain and condemnation law and corporate law. Partner, Michael A. Dean, is included for the 38th consecutive year, having appeared on the list annually since the first edition in 1983.
The Best Lawyer in America honorees are:
- Patricia E. Curtin (2007) – Land Use Zoning Law
- Michael A. Dean (1983) – Real Estate Law
- Monica Dell’Osso (2006) – Litigation – Trusts and Estates / Trusts and Estates
- Matthew F. Graham (2016) – Construction Law/ Litigation – Construction
- Tracy Green (2018) – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Charles A. Hansen (2011)– Litigation – Real Estate
- Les A. Hausrath (2018) – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Howard W. Lind (2016)– Real Estate Law
- Virgina Palmer (2020) – Trusts and Estates
- Richard P. Waxman (2016) – Corporate Law
- Todd A. Williams (2018) – Land Use and Zoning Law
Additionally, Howard W. Lind and Virginia Palmer were both recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2021 Real Estate Law and Trusts and Estates “Lawyer of the Year” in Oakland. This recognition is awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region.