Thirty Two Firm Attorneys Recognized on 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers List
OAKLAND, Calif., July 27, 2016 – Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP announces that 28 of its attorneys have been named to the 2016 edition of Northern California Super Lawyers and four have been named Northern California Rising Stars.
Northern California Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service and publication, selects outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas through a rigorous, multifaceted nomination process that comprises a statewide survey of lawyers, detailed peer review and extensive research of each candidate. Approximately five percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction.
Approximately 47 percent of Wendel Rosen attorneys were named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. The firm saw 9 additional attorneys included, up from the 23 recognized in 2014. Practice areas represented include bankruptcy, business, business litigation, construction litigation, environmental, environmental litigation, estate planning and probate, intellectual property, land use/zoning and real estate.
The following are Wendel Rosen’s 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers:
- Elizabeth Berke-Dreyfuss – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Mark S. Bostick* – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Kevin R. Brodehl* – Real Estate
- Penn A. Butler* – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (retired)
- Carl D. Ciochon – Real Estate
- Michael D. Cooper** – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Patricia E. Curtin* – Land Use/Zoning
- Michael A. Dean** – Real Estate
- Bruce S. Flushman* – Environmental
- Tracy Green* – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Margaret J. Grover* – Employment & Labor
- Charles A. Hansen** – Real Estate
- Les A. Hausrath* – Real Estate
- Roger M. Hughes* – Construction Litigation (retired)
- Peter J. Laufenberg – Business Litigation
- Jeffery B. Levi – Estate Planning & Probate
- Deanna D. Lyon** – Estate Planning & Probate
- Stephen McKae* – Environmental
- Pamela Schock Mintzer – Eminent Domain
- Steven M. Morger* – Real Estate
- Garret D. Murai – Construction Litigation
- Christine K. Noma* – Environmental
- Virginia Palmer** – Estate Planning & Probate
- Daniel Rapaport* – Business Litigation
- Jonathan W. Redding* – Environmental Litigation
- Judith Y. Tang* – Estate Planning & Probate
- R. Zachary Wasserman* – Real Estate
- Todd A. Williams* – Land Use/Zoning
*Indicates a Super Lawyer who has been honored five or more years.
**Indicates a Super Lawyer who has been honored every year since the inaugural list in 2004.
The 2016 Northern California Rising Stars list recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or fewer. Approximately two percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction.
Wendel Rosen’s 2016 Rising Stars:
- Evelin Y. Bailey – Employment & Labor
- Karen J. Balderama – Business
- Jason M. Horst – Business Litigation
- M. Brooke Wilson – Estate Planning & Probate