Firm Doubles Number of Attorneys Included in 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America÷
Name Partner Michael Dean Named a “Best Lawyer” Every Year Since List’s Inception in 1983
OAKLAND, Calif., Aug. 17, 2015 – Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP announces that Partners Penn Ayers Butler, Michael D. Cooper, Patricia E. Curtin, Michael A. Dean, Matthew Graham, Charles A. Hansen, Roger M. Hughes, Howard W. Lind, Pamela Schock Mintzer and Richard Waxman have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016 (Copyright 2015 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
Five Wendel Rosen partners make their inaugural appearance on the list this year, including Managing Partner Richard Waxman, honoring a total of ten attorneys representing various practice areas. In addition to Name Partner Michael Dean’s impressive 33 year appearance, Partner Patricia Curtin was named the Best Lawyers Land Use and Zoning Law “Lawyer of the Year” in California in 2015.
Wendel Rosen’s honorees are as follows:
- Penn Ayers Butler* – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Michael D. Cooper (2008) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Patricia E. Curtin (2001) – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Michael A. Dean (1983) – Real Estate Law
- Matthew Graham* – Construction Law
- Charles A. Hansen (2007) – Litigation – Real Estate
- Roger M. Hughes (2006) – Construction Law; Litigation – Construction
- Howard W. Lind* – Real Estate Law
- Pamela Schock Mintzer* – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Richard Waxman* – Corporate Law
(Year) indicates the first year the attorney was listed.
*Indicates an attorney who is individually listed for the first time in Best Lawyers.