Partner Michael Dean Named “Best Lawyer” for 37th Consecutive Year
Wendel Rosen LLP Partners Michael D. Cooper, Patricia E. Curtin, Michael A. Dean, Monica Dell’Osso, Matthew F. Graham, Tracy Green, Charles A. Hansen, Les A. Hausrath, Howard W. Lind, Virginia Palmer, Richard P. Waxman and Todd A. Williams have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020.
Twelve attorneys are honored on the list, representing various practice areas, including real estate law, construction law, trusts and estates litigation, bankruptcy litigation, and land use and zoning law. Partner Michael A. Dean is included for the 37th consecutive year, having appeared on the list annually since the Best Lawyers first edition in 1983.
Wendel Rosen’s honorees are:
- Michael D. Cooper (2008) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Patricia E. Curtin (2001) – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Michael A. Dean (1983) – Real Estate Law
- Monica Dell’Osso (2006) – Litigation – Trusts and Estates / Trusts and Estates
- Matthew F. Graham (2016) – Construction Law / Litigation – Construction
- Tracy Green (2018) – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Charles A. Hansen (2007) – Litigation – Real Estate
- Les A. Hausrath (2018) – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Howard W. Lind (2016) – Real Estate Law
- Virginia Palmer (2020) – Trusts and Estates
- Richard P. Waxman (2016) – Corporate Law
- Todd A. Williams (2018) – Land Use and Zoning Law
(Year) indicates the first year the attorney was listed.
About The Best Lawyers in America©
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 50,000 leading attorneys cast more than 5.5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. More information can be found at www.bestlawyers.com.