What You Need To Know About New Employment Laws For 2013
Employment law attorneys Gillian Ross and David Goldman will present “What You Need To Know About New Employment Laws For 2013,” on January 29, 2013 at the David I. Wendel Conference Center, 1111 Broadway, 19th Floor, Oakland CA from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.
This is a complimentary presentation for clients and guests of Wendel Rosen. Space is limited and RSVP is required.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Changes to discrimination laws relating to religious dress and breastfeeding
- New restrictions on access to employees’ social media accounts
- Requirements that commission agreements be in writing
- Overtime rates for non-exempt “salaried” employees
- New penalties for failure to provide accurate itemized wage statements
- New employee rights for inspection of personnel records
- And many more!!
Registration for this event is closed.