What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You!
Wendel Rosen's attorney Katherine Kao will co-present a one-hour seminar on "What You Don't Know Can Hurt You," on November 2, 2017 in the David I. Wendel Conference Center, 1111 Broadway, Oakland, California.
California employers will face new laws that provide additional benefits and protections for workers starting January 1, 2018. If you have workers in California, you need to understand these laws, and learn how your workplace policies and practices should be updated.
Discussion Topics Include:
- New Leave Requirements for Small Employers
- New Restrictions on Hiring Process
- New Protections for Undocumented Workers
- New Workplace Notice Requirements
- Enhanced Regulatory Enforcement Actions
- Update on Local and State Minimum Wages
And MORE. Learn how to avoid the new hazards!
Registration: 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
Program, followed by networking: 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Cost: This is a complimentary event for clients and guests of Wendel Rosen.
RSVP: Space is limited. Advanced registration is required. To reserve your spot, please send an email by November 2nd to firstname.lastname@example.org