What CEOs, In-House Counsel, and Senior Execs Need to Know about 2019’s New Employment Laws
Keep Your Company Out of the Headlines!
Join Wendel Rosen employment law attorneys David Goldman and Maggie Grover on January 15, 2019 for a fast-paced overview of recent developments California companies need to know. Topics discussed will cover:
- Expanded Definition of Harassing Conduct
- New Harassment Prevention Training Requirements
- How the C-Suite Can Help Avoid #MeToo Headlines and Claims
- Equal Pay and Analyzing Compensation Arrangements to Prevent Pay Disparity Claims
- New Limitations on Employee Non-Solicitation Agreements
- New Restrictions on Non-Disparagement Provisions in Settlement Agreements
The speakers will also touch on other new employment laws that affect policies and employee handbooks.
This is a complimentary event for clients and guests of Wendel Rosen, however, space is limited and RSVP is required.
Please RSVP by January 9 to email@example.com.
Event Date: January 15, 2019
Event Time: 4:30 Registration and networking
5:00 – 6:30 Presentation followed by Q&A and networking