Water Laws, Regulations and Recent Developments
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018, environmental attorney Wendy Manley will present "Complying with Water Quality Laws and Regulation" in San Jose, CA. Join Wendy as she discusses the following topics:
- State and federal water quality regulations
- Industrial wastewater regulation
- Stormwater permitting and enforcement
- Special topics – agricultural runoff, public water supplies
- Enforcement Waters of the U.S.
For more information or to register, please visit: www.halfmoonseminars.org