Wages and Interest and Penalties, Oh My!
Wendel Rosen attorney Katherine Kao will co-present, "Wages and Interest and Penalties, Oh My!" on Thursday, October 13, 2016 in the David I. Wendel Conference Center, 1111 Broadway, Oakland, California 94607.
In this next HR Management Series, Wendel Rosen’s employment attorneys will update you on the latest wage and hour regulations and best practices to avoid wage claims and to set up defenses against those interest and penalties.
Discussion will focus on current laws and recent developments in:
- New U.S. Department of Labor Overtime Exemption Regulations
- Minimum Wage and Timekeeping Requirements
- The EDD’s New E-Filing Requirements
- The most common Pay Stub (PAGA) Problems
- Defending Proceedings Before the DOL/DIR
- Developments in Paid Sick and Family Leave Laws
And much more!
• Registration: 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
• Program: 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Cost: This is a complimentary event for clients and guests of Wendel Rosen.
RSVP: Space is limited. Advanced registration is required. To reserve your spot, please send an email by 10/6 to email@example.com