Top Ten Construction and Design Provisions Every Owner, Tenant, Contractor and Design Professional Should Understand
Wendel Rosen attorney Gary Barrera co-presented at the client seminar, “Top Ten Construction and Design Provisions Every Owner, Tenant, Contractor and Design Professional Should Understand” on Tuesday, April 17, 2018, in the David I. Wendel Conference Center, 1111 Broadway, Oakland, California.
From construction defects to project delays to payment claims, a variety of issues can arise on construction projects. However, many of these risks can be managed through appropriately drafted design and construction contract provisions.
The program covers how owners, tenants, contractors and design professionals can better manage their risks in their design and construction contracts.
Topics will include:
- Site investigation provisions
- Protection of work provisions
- Acceleration and delay provisions
- Scope change provisions
- Payment provisions
- Insurance and indemnity provisions
- Limitation on damages provisions
- Termination provisions
- Dispute resolution provisions
- Claim deadline, statute of limitations and venue provisions
Registration: Registration for this program is closed.