Sexual Harassment Training for Supervisors
Wendel Rosen employment attorneys David Goldman and Gillian Ross will present “Sexual Harassment Training for Supervisors,” on January 23 from 7:30 to 9:30 am at the Holiday Inn Hotel, 1350 N. First Street, San Jose. This event is sponsored by The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA).
- CFMA Members: $35.00
- Non-members: $55.00 with reservation, $65.00 at the door
(Full breakfast or fruit plate is included)
This presentation will meet the Fair Employment & Housing Commission’s training requirement for all supervisory personnel. Section 7288 mandates two hours on interactive training every two years for anyone who is acting as a supervisor for your company. The learning objectives of this course are to change or modify the workplace behaviors that create or contribute to sexual harassment, and to develop, foster and encourage a set of values in supervisory employees that will assist them in preventing and effectively responding to incidents of sexual harassment.
- Did you know that even part time and seasonal workers are required to get this training?
- Do you know what types of conduct can be considered to be sexual harassment?
- What are some of the strategies to prevent harassment in your company?
- What is your obligation as an employer if you suspect that sexual harassment has occurred?