Nuts and Bolts of Drafting, Part 1
Wendel Rosen Trusts and Estates attorney Bart Flood will present "Nuts and Bolts of Drafting, Part 1,” a 3-Day Seminar sponsored by Guide Dogs for the Blind: Drafting and Designing Revocable Trusts in California, April 22, 2016 in San Francisco.
• Statutory Requirements and Elements of a Good Dispositive Document
• An Introduction to Drafting: General Principles, Boiler Plate and Use of Forms
• Importance of Characterizing Property
• Clauses Effective During Lifetime of Settlor(s)
• Administrative Clauses
• Building Flexibility into the Plan
Click here for more information on Guide Dogs for the Blind.