Lease Defaults and Remedies: What Can Be Done When the Commercial Tenancy Goes Awry
Wendel Rosen real estate litigation attorney Carl Ciochon will present "Lease Defaults and Remedies: What Can Be Done When the Commercial Tenancy Goes Awry," on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 in the David I. Wendel Conference Center.
Topics will include:
- Monetary and Nonmonetary Defaults – What situations warrant or are likely to trigger a Notice?
- Notice of Default – Is the Notice effective?
- Opportunity to Cure – Can it be fixed?
- Remedies – Damages, Lease termination, and/or equitable relief as potential remedies.
- Risks, Costs, and Strategic Considerations
Who should attend:
- Commercial Landlords
- Property Managers.
This event is invitation-only.