Carl Ciochon, Wendel Rosen real estate litigation attorney, presented "Guarantor Liability," on June 5, 2014 as a live teleconference seminar sponsored by National Business Institute (NBI).
Everything You Need to Know About Guaranty Agreements
- Master your understanding of the guaranty.
- Explore anti-deficiency considerations.
- Learn tips for guaranty enforcement and litigation.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for attorneys. Lenders and paralegals may also benefit.
- Basics: The Nature of the Guaranty
- Negotiating and Drafting Guaranty Agreements
- Recourse Loans vs. Non-Recourse Loans
- Express Waiver Provisions
- Recourse Carve Outs (So-Called "Bad Boy" Guaranties)
- Anti-Deficiency Considerations
- Guaranty Enforcement and Litigation