Evidence: The Procedure of Introducing Exhibits at Trial
Wendel Rosen litigation attorney Bill Acevedo will present "Evidence: The Procedure of Introducing Exhibits at Trial," via a WebEx live streaming video webinar on Thursday, August 20, 2015 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm. One hour MCLE credit is offered.
If you would like to learn how to correctly and confidently offer exhibits at trial, plan to join Judge Paul Beeman and litigator Bill Acevedo as they guide you through the procedure. While reviewing the basics and providing practical tips, you will learn how to offer exhibits like a pro. This program is also a great refresher for seasoned attorneys who spend a lot of time in the courtroom.
- Marking and describing exhibits for the record
- Developing a foundation
- When and how to offer an exhibit into evidence
- Offering and showing exhibits
- Anticipating and responding to objections
- Offering evidence for a limited purpose
- Conditionally admitted evidence
- Section 403 and 405 determinations
- Obtaining definitive rulings
- Preserving the record
This program assumes little to no trial experience.
Registration is now closed.