Current Issues in Storm Water Regulation in California
Wendy L. Manley will be a presenter at the seminar “Current Issues in Storm Water Regulation in California,” on February 16, 2012 at the Holiday Inn & Suites Oakland Airport, 77 Hegenberger Road, Oakland, CA.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for engineers, presidents, vice presidents, business owners and managers, project managers, environmental professionals, public works and utilities directors, developers, planners, surveyors, contractors, property owners and managers, architects and attorneys.
Benefits to you:
- Stay up-to-date on evolving regulations and permits
- Get a lessons-learned approach to water quality planning and management for industrial and construction discharges
- Learn how to avoid problems in state enforcement
- Receive tips on integrating storm water treatment measures
You will be able to (learning objectives):
- Describe integrating storm water treatment measures
- Discuss Phase I and Phase II permitting requirements
- Explain the EPA’s priorities for California storm water permits
- Review the new statewide enforcement policy
Registration is now closed.