Brewery Law Basics
Wendel Rosen business law attorney Eugene Pak will be part of a panel discussion, “Brewery Law Basics,” on October 15, 2015 from 6-7 pm at Black Hammer Brewing, 544 Bryant Street, San Francisco. This event is presented by The Bar Association of San Francisco’s Sports and Entertainment Section of the Barristers Club.
• Current Federal and CA regulations that are binding on brewers
• Strategies to help clients build successful breweries
• Pitfalls to avoid when helping brewery clients
• Intellectual property implications that need to be considered in branding new breweries and beers
• Key clauses to include in licensing deals for distribution of new beer
Beer can be purchased before and after the program. Following the program, a private space will be available for speakers and attendees to network and mingle.
Click here to register.