Bisnow East Bay Multifamily Update
Wendel Rosen proudly sponsors Bisnow’s East Bay Multifamily Update on August 19, 2021. Todd Williams, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group Chair and Partner, will moderate a discussion with industry leaders on increased interest in the East Bay and how to keep up with housing demand in this growing market.
What You’ll Learn
- What is the current supply and demand ratio for multifamily in the East Bay? What is the current state of multifamily pricing?
- Why is the East Bay so appealing to multifamily developers?
- Has the pandemic made people less hesitant to move from big cities to the suburbs?
- Where is affordable housing being predominately built, and how can it be dispersed throughout the region?
- With a recent uptick in development in East Bay cities such as Vallejo, Concord, Walnut Creek, Emeryville, etc., which cities are ripe for multifamily development?
- How are developers ensuring that they are not displacing current East Bay residents?
- How can the Easy Bay’s CRE community keep up with the growing demand for affordability as the need continues to surge?
Date & Time: August 19, 2021 at 8 AM PST
Registration: Visit bisnow.com to register and learn more.