2020 Employment Law Update
CEOs, In-House Counsel and Senior Execs: You’ve Got More Employees Than You Think!
Join Wendel Rosen employment law attorneys Tammy Brown and David Goldman on January 22, 2020 for a fast-paced overview of recent developments California companies need to know.
Topics will cover:
- The New Law on Independent Contractors:
- The ABC Test and What it Means to You
- The Myriad of Exceptions
- How C-Suite Can Help Avoid Employment Discrimination Claims
- New Rules on Lactation Accommodations and Arbitration Agreements
- Sexual Harassment and Abusive Conduct Prevention Training
- Construction Industry Training
- New Minimum Wage Impact on Exempt Employee salaries
The speakers will also discuss new laws affecting unpaid wage claims, OSHA compliance, notices to employees regarding their private information, and more.
Registration: 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Program and Q&A, followed by Networking: 5:30 PM – 6:45 PM
David I. Wendel
1111 Broadway, 19th Fl
Oakland, CA 94607
Due to building security procedures, advanced registration is required. To reserve your spot, please send an email by January 20 to email@example.com.
This is a complimentary event for clients and guests of Wendel Rosen LLP.