2015 Decision Makers Conference
Wendel Rosen is proud to sponsor Bay Planning Coalition’s 2015 Decision Makers Conference to be held at the Oakland Scottish Rite Center, 1547 Lakeside Drive, Oakland on April 9, 2015 from 8:30 to 4:30.
The annual Decision Makers Conference is the premier annual gathering in Northern California to discuss the key issues and challenges facing those whose lives and livelihoods are connected to San Francisco Bay and Region, and its maritime commerce, industries, infrastructure, and ecosystem. The DMC is the critical regional forum where the staffs and leaders of the goods movement sector and Bay-oriented industries and businesses join key elected officials, policy makers, regulators and non-governmental organizations, as well as the general public, to focus together on the solutions that will strengthen and grow a strong, sustainable and resilient maritime and industrial economy and ecosystem for San Francisco Bay and its Region.
The theme of the 28th Decision Makers Conference is “Growing the Bay Area’s Maritime & Industrial Economy to Secure a Sustainable Future,” and the proceedings will feature three key panels:
- Laying the Foundation: The Competitive Value of the Northern California Maritime & Industrial Economy
- Framing the Issues: Challenges and Risks to the Bay Area Maritime and Industrial Economy
- Building the Future: Solutions to Ensure Sustainable Growth of the Bay Area Industrial Economy
Congressman Jared Huffman, Representative for California’s 2nd Congressional District, will be one of our keynote speakers for the 28th Decision Makers Conference. We are very much looking forward to having the opportunity to hear Congressman Huffman’s vision and perspective on the future of our region.
The Line-Up of other Conference Speakers will include (partial list):
- Victoria Salinas, Chief Resilience Officer, City of Oakland
- Larry Goldzband, Executive Director, San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission
- Lieutenant Colonel John C. Morrow, San Francisco District Commander, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Gary Oates, President and CEO, Environmental Science Associates
- Eric Saperstein, President and CEO, ENS Resources
- Bob Glover, Executive Officer, Building Industry Association of the Bay Area
- Richard Sinkoff, Director of Environmental Programs and Panning, Port of Oakland
- Sean Randolph, Senior Director, Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- Peter Wijsman, Program Manager, ARCADIS