Wendel Rosen LLP is a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station. We have an immediate need for an experienced Word Processor to provide support to our various attorneys.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): supports attorneys, paralegals, and secretaries with transcribing dictation, drafting correspondences, reports, memoranda and/or other legal documents; revise and format existing and new documents, as well as proofread for accuracy and completeness; format existing and/or new documents using standard templates and resources including firm style guides; review incoming job requests thoroughly to ensure proper understanding of the request.
- 2-3 years of word processing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent customer service attitude
- High proficiency with Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Ideal candidates will have:
- Additional software experience such as: Visio, Adobe, DocuSign and legal forms
- Prior law firm experience
- Some college
This position will require work to be performed onsite at our Oakland office.
In addition to a highly-skilled group of attorneys and staff, we offer a congenial work environment and excellent benefits.
No phone calls please. Principal parties only. Thank you.