User Experience & Training Manager – New IT Role
Wendel Rosen LLP is a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station – and we have a new office in Walnut Creek. We have an immediate opening for a new position in our IT department: User Experience & Training Manager with an emphasis on supporting end-users, meeting them where they are in their current skillset and ascertain & implementing effective training programs (individual and group).
• Build strong internal customer relationships to ensure the Firm is aligned to end-user needs while prioritizing key initiatives.
• Ensure that all Firm personnel receive excellent, high-quality support and training services.
• Ensure end-user experience is the top priority when IT is making any changes, including upgrades and scheduled maintenance.
• Ensure timely responses and follows-up with all end-users regarding Help Desk issues, solutions, follow up, etc.
• Communicate with dissatisfied users and work to resolve/mitigate their issues.
• Help to maintain Knowledge Base and other technical documentation, educate support staff on any changes, and ensure that documentation is followed in providing service.
• Analyze support tickets and recommend process improvements and changes, as needed, to improve service levels and operational efficiency.
• Create user-facing communication to address service outages, system upgrades, and general IT informational announcements.
• Stay on top of industry trends and make recommendations on how to improve end-user experience and productivity.
• Assist other IT teams with projects and initiatives as required.
• 5+ years of experience in an IT support management role.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Ability to make end-users feel heard.
• Technical understanding of a Windows 10/Active Directory environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent EQ.
• Law firm experience (preferred).
* During COVID, this position will require some work to be performed onsite at our Oakland office. We follow all safety protocols from the CDC and Alameda County.
In addition to a highly-skilled group of attorneys, we offer a congenial and informal work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits.
No phone calls please. Principal parties only. Thank you.