Mid-sized Oakland law firm has an immediate opening for experienced onsite, full time Receptionist to assist with all aspects of reception.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): making a great first impression to our clients, visitors, attorneys and staff; operating multiline telephone lines; COVID temperature screening; managing visitors database; checking in visitors; reserving conference rooms for meetings, processing invoices; submitting work order requests; coordinating catering deliveries; and ensuring front desk issues are resolved quickly.
Required qualifications include:
- 5+ years of professional office experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of projects and tasks
- Receptionist experience (answering, screening and directing incoming calls on a multiline phone system)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience greeting and directing clients, visitors and vendors
- Professional & positive attitude
- High school diploma
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Other software (e.g., reserving conference rooms and placing work orders)
- Some college experience
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, a congenial work environment – and we are conveniently located right above the 12th Street BART station in downtown Oakland.
Principal parties only (no agencies) and no phone calls please. Thank you.