Receptionist/Facilities Team Member
Mid-sized Oakland law firm has an immediate opening for experienced onsite Receptionist/Facilities Team Member to assist with all aspects of reception and facilities.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): operating multiline telephone lines, COVID temperature screening, managing visitors database (BlueSKY), checking in visitors, reserving conference rooms for meetings, processing invoices, submitting work order requests and ensuring problems are resolved quickly, setting up offices/workstations for new hires and cleaning offices/workstations after employee departures.
* This position will require work to be performed onsite supporting our essential team members at our Oakland office Monday – Friday, including during COVID.
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, a congenial work environment – and we are conveniently located right above the 12th Street BART station in downtown Oakland.
• 5+ years of professional office experience
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of projects and tasks
• Receptionist experience (answering, screening and directing incoming calls on a multiline phone system)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Experience greeting and directing clients, visitors and vendors
• Professional & positive attitude
• High school diploma
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Other software (e.g., reserving conference rooms and placing work orders)
• Some college