Wendel Rosen LLP is a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station. We have an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with our attorneys, service providers, clients and community members. The role offers a broad range of marketing projects and activities, as well as exposure to all areas of the firm’s subject matter expertise.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): Assist with posts, design support, and maintenance of firm’s website and blogs; support firm’s social media: upload posts and graphics, train users, create reports and analytics; prepare and distribute email campaigns using email marketing software; maintain contact database; manage mailing lists; create reports; support onsite and offsite events (including event staffing, RSVPs, speaker materials, sponsorship benefits and other logistics). Create print and digital materials (ads, brochures, flyers, invitations, newsletters, etc.) using Adobe Suite on Apple products; create presentations with PowerPoint; assist as necessary with general marketing and business development.
- Must be comfortable multitasking
- Ability to work in a team, as well as working individually with minimum supervision
- A four-year college degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a professional services firm
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience specifically with websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to proofread, edit content and draft copy
- Exhibit a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive client information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work overtime as required
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, an email marketing platform (e.g., MailChimp), client relationship management (CRM) software and website software (WordPress)
- Prior law firm experience
This position will require work to be performed onsite at our Oakland office.
In addition to a highly-skilled group of attorneys and staff, we offer a congenial work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits. No phone calls please. Principal parties only. Thank you.