Wendel Rosen LLP is a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station. We also have a new office in Walnut Creek. We have an immediate need for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to provide support to the Litigation practice group.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): preparing subpoenas, organizing documents; creating deposition summaries, preparing exhibits, helping with trial prep, assisting attorneys with discovery responses, monitoring the calendar, reviewing and preparing document productions, and assisting with e-discovery.
- 3-5 years of civil litigation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail skills
- Must be comfortable multitasking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook and Excel
Ideal candidates will have:
- Four-year college degree
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program
* During COVID, this position will require some work to be performed onsite at our Oakland office (essential service).