Wendel Rosen LLP is a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station. We also have a new office in Walnut Creek. We have an immediate need for an experienced Legal Secretary to provide support to various litigation and business attorneys.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): providing attorneys with litigation, transactional and administrative support – including preparation of legal documents, drafting memos and correspondence, scheduling and calendaring meetings, and assisting with the opening and closing of matters.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A college degree
- Experience with Adobe and DocuSign
- Familiarity with calendaring software
- Experience with billable hour software
In addition to a highly-skilled group of attorneys, we offer a congenial work environment and excellent benefits. If you would like to join our team, please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our firm, please visit www.wendel.com. No phone calls please. Principal parties only. Thank you.
* During COVID, this position will require some work to be performed onsite at our Oakland office (essential service).
- 2-4 years of legal secretary experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Calendaring experience