Experienced Litigation Secretary
Wendel Rosen LLP is a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station. We have an immediate need for an experienced Litigation Secretary to provide support to various Litigation attorneys.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): providing attorneys with litigation, and administrative support – including preparation of legal documents, court filings, e-filings, drafting memos and correspondence, scheduling and calendaring meetings, and assisting with the opening and closing of matters.
- 3-5 years of litigation secretary experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with litigation calendaring software
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Ideal candidates will have:
- A college degree
- Experience with Adobe and DocuSign
- Experience with billable hour software
This position will require work to be performed onsite at our Oakland office.
In addition to a highly-skilled group of attorneys, we offer a congenial work environment and excellent benefits.