Wendel Rosen LLP is a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station (and a new office in Walnut Creek). We have an immediate need for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to provide additional support to our active Business/Corporate practice group.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): preparing documents for corporate transactions, working directly with clients on due diligence, assisting with preparation of legal contracts, reviewing and editing documents, coordinating filings with the Secretary of State, assisting with federal/state filings for nonprofit corporations and providing other legal assistance to our Business/Corporate Attorneys on major transactions as needed.
- 5-10 years of corporate/business paralegal experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Advanced Excel skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be comfortable multitasking
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat, PDF Docs, Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook and again – advanced skills in Excel
Ideal candidates will have:
- Four-year college degree
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program
* During COVID, this position will require some work to be performed onsite at our Oakland office. We follow all safety protocols from the CDC and Alameda County.
In addition to a highly-skilled group of attorneys, we offer a congenial and informal work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits. We would consider a part-time arrangement for the right candidate.
No phone calls please. Principal parties only. Thank you.