Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Wendel Rosen LLP is a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station. We have an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to provide support in our Accounting department.
Job responsibilities include: reviewing, processing, scanning, and posting daily deposits and payments; processing retainer payments and trust accounts applications; handling client inquiries, resolving past due invoices, credits, and similar matters; investigating and resolving issues associated with billing, collections and reconciliations; performing A/R clearing as necessary; and other accounting duties as needed.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Accounting experience in Law Firms or other professional service industries
· AA Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration; four year degree preferred but not required.
· Minimum of 3 years’ of professional office experience
· Microsoft Office proficiency, especially in Excel, Word and Outlook
· Experience processing cash receipts/bank deposits
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and critical thinking
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
· Exceptional organizational skills
In addition to a highly-skilled group of professionals, Wendel Rosen offers a competitive salary, congenial work environment and excellent benefits.
No phone calls please. Principal parties only. Thank you.