Accounts Receivable/Collections Coordinator
Wendel Rosen LLP, a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station, seeks an experienced Accounts Receivable/Collections Coordinator to provide support to our Accounting department.
Job responsibilities include: reviewing, processing, scanning, and posting daily deposits and payments; processing retainer payments and trust accounts applications; handling client inquiries, resolving past due invoices, credits, and similar matters; investigating and resolving issues associated with billing, collections and reconciliations; performing A/R clearing as necessary; and other accounting duties as needed.
• Minimum of 3 years’ of professional office experience
• Microsoft Office proficiency, especially in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience processing cash receipts/bank deposits
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and critical thinking
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills that promote accuracy
Ideal candidates will have:
• Accounting experience in Law Firms or other professional service industries
• AA Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration; four year degree preferred but not required.