Wendel Rosen is a proud member of the Legal Netlink Alliance (LNA). The organization allows us to tap into an international network of law firms when clients need legal assistance in regions we do not serve.
For more than 20 years, Legal Netlink Alliance has served the needs of clients worldwide through a common commitment to professionalism, ethics, and the promotion of the Rule of Law. The organization provides distinct advantages for both clients and member firms, while enhancing the communities in which those groups live and conduct business.
Clients that utilize LNA’s vast network of mid-sized law firms benefit in ways that include:
- A simplified process for finding qualified legal counsel virtually anywhere in the world. Each firm is screened for quality and must possess an unwavering commitment to ethics in the practice of law.
- Flexible fee arrangements and the elimination of inherent inefficiencies found in large international law firms.
- Superior client service with exceptional responsiveness and attention to detail.
- Local knowledge of the legal system that can only be acquired by attorneys that practice in those regions every day.
Legal Netlink Alliance member firms also realize significant benefits from their participation in the organization and its events, including:
- Access to a powerful referral network of law firms, each with the same commitment to quality and unmatched client service.
- A resource pool to access for simple or complex legal issues in regions across the globe.
- Life-long personal relationships that lead to client development opportunities, as well as a deep appreciation for the global commitment of the legal profession to the Rule of Law.
Simply stated, Legal Netlink Alliance provides true advantages to clients, member firms, and each attorney that participates in the great organization that it has become.
Legal Netlink Alliance member firms maintain absolute autonomy in the practice of law, and are free to refer matters to any law firm, whether or not a member of the organization.