Wendel Rosen is home to an experienced group of business and corporate attorneys that work closely with attorneys from related disciplines, as appropriate, to offer clients trusted business counsel. Whether you are starting a new small business or positioning your enterprise for an IPO, the attorneys at Wendel Rosen are prepared to help.
Business clients come from very diverse industry sectors; however, they all have the same basic needs to protect their assets, structure their businesses and relationships with other entities, manage their personnel issues, and maintain a viable enterprise.
Although not exhaustive, following is a sampling of matters frequently handled by this group:
- Corporate organization matters
- Entity formation: partnerships, incorporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Buy/sell agreements
- Complex capital structures, including multiple classes of stock, warrants and options and convertible debt instruments
- Mergers, reorganizations and acquisitions
- Private placements
- Operating agreements
- Employment and consulting agreements
- Executive compensation agreement and plans
- Sales of assets and stocks
- Venture capital and debt financing
- Manufacturing agreements
- Confidentiality and trade secret protection programs
- Federal and Blue Sky securities registrations, compliance and exemptions
If you are interested in this area of law, you may also be interested in reading about the firm's Real Estate and Employment groups.